Friday, February 27, 2009

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'...

Later today I will leave for my first stage race of the season. In honor of this, I've put together a new iPod playlist for my warm-up. In no particular order, it is below

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Disturbed - Down With the Sickness
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Rolling Stones - Shattered
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Limp Bizkit - Nookie
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
The Beatles - Get Back
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

The race is on the north shore of Lake Mead, outside Las Vegas, and consists of an uphill time trial, a long rolling road race, and a twisty criterium. The plan is to kill the time trial so hard that no one bothers showing up for the road race or crit. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments: