Friday, July 4, 2008

Swim Out Past the Breakers...

At long last, I am in sunny Los Angeles. I checked into my apartment today, and started getting moved in. It's definitely easier when everything you have to put in there fits into a compact sedan. More details on the trip later, once I have time, but I shall leave you with the following:

1.) Zion National Park is quite possibly the most stunningly beautiful place I have ever seen, is wholly deserving of its name, and should be on the list of places to see before you die. Period.
2.) The Mojave Desert is really big, really hot, and surprisingly pretty to look at.
3.) Las Vegas is really big, really hot, but air conditioned and carefully engineered to make parting with money as enjoyable experience as it has ever been.

And now it's time for bed here on the left coast. I promise pictures from the trip at my earliest convenience, and more details of good times and debauchery from Vegas et al. Best of luck to all my fellow Snakebiters at the Sizzler this weekend!!

No comments: